Floor stabilization and lifting, subgrade consolidation
WHAT IS YOUR NEED?
We inject resin precisely to lift flooring and structures
With careful consolidation and precise lifting of any type of flooring (commercial, industrial, civil, infrastructure), we make the subgrade planar again and re-establish operational safety without interrupting your work.
We make a clean, immediately effective intervention.
- Lifting up to 20–30 cm and more, correcting slopes and eliminating height differences
- Safe and precise monitoring thanks to the laser system
- No disturbance to normal activities in progress
- No waste
- Compacted subgrade and no damage to coatings
- Resin is stable over time, eco-friendly, and produced exclusively for Uretek
Fields of application
- Consolidation of the subgrade and elimination of steps along joints.
- Reduction in vertical movement of the slabs.
- Lifting subsided flooring even just a few centimetres without removing the systems or structures above.
- Reduction of vibrations transmitted to the floor by machinery or moving vehicles.
Stores, supermarkets, walkways
Reinforced concrete streets and airport paving
- Elimination of voids between the flooring and soil and consolidation of the subgrade.
- Lifting of subsided areas without interrupting regular operations or traffic.
SEE HOW WE INTERVENE
Uretek recovers the flatness of flooring with its patented Floor Lift® method using injections of GeoPlus® expanding resin. Discover all the steps in our interventions, from inspection (always free) to final control with laser instruments.
Voids in the subgrade can lead to subsidence, damage, loss of planarity, and breakage in the joints in the pavement.
We inject GeoPlus® resin into the subgrade through small holes.
When it expands, the resin seals, compacts, and recovers the flatness of the flooring.
See how we have resolved issues
We are close to you and we work wherever in the world our professionalism is needed.
We are familiar with your area and bring with us multinational experience.
In 30 years of experience,
we have completed more than 55,000 projects.
Compaction and consolidation of the road surface, SS49 della Pusteria (BZ)
National road 49 della Pusteria crosses the valley of the same name, starting in Bressanone, in...Explore
Compaction and consolidation of the road surface
The section of provincial road 413 runs parallel to the A22 Brennero motorway and connects the city...Explore
Recovery of planarity for airport paving
The Verona-Villafranca ‘Valerio Catullo’ airport, located between Villafranca di Verona and...Explore
Consolidation of port paving. Port of Loano shipyard
The Port of Loano is one of the most important tourist ports in Liguria and one of the largest on...Explore
Consolidation of port paving using injections of expanding resin
The port of Ancona is the primary Italian port for international vehicle and passenger traffic,...Explore
Stabilization of roads and consolidation of the subgrade with resin injections
Uretek recovers the flatness of flooring with its patented Deep Injections® method using injections of GeoPlus® expanding resin. Discover all the steps in our interventions, from inspection (always free) to final control with laser instruments.LEARN MORE