WHAT IS YOUR NEED?
WE REGENERATE AND STABILIZE MASONRY USING INJECTIONS OF EXPANDING RESIN
The two-component resin used in the intervention rebuilds the binding agent in works composed of bricks, stones, or both. With the Walls Restoring® method, we re-establish the mechanical properties of any type of masonry (brickworks, stone walls, buttresses, supporting walls, bridge pedestals, embankments, dams, basins, locks, etc.) with immediate, definitive effectiveness.
- No waste
- Maintains the aesthetics of the masonry
- Small work site: no scaffolding or need to block traffic
- Complete filling of voids and aggregation of structural elements
- No washouts, and impermeability of submerged or underwater masonry
- The masonry does not need to be wet before the intervention.
- Resin is stable over time, independent of the surrounding conditions. It is eco-friendly and produced exclusively for Uretek
Fields of application
- Regenerating and consolidating walls is often useful when intervening on old bridges that have been damaged for years, recovering the structural integrity of the masonry
Historical buildings and old constructions
- The Uretek solution is particularly suited to strengthening masonry structures in historical monuments, rebuilding deteriorated binding agents within the wall surface and re-aggregating the construction elements, recovering the structural integrity.
Locks and careening basins
- The Uretek Walls Restoring® method is effective and long-lasting, even close to water, because the Uretek resin is polymerized and becomes an inert material, resistant to decomposition in underwater environments. In addition, it does not change the appearance of the wall or decrease in volume over time, independent of the conditions it is subject to.
Over time, binding agents (generally lime or cement) between blocks or parts of the blocks themselves break apart and wash away due to the action of water or air, or they change due to the chemical action of various phenomena, including weather.
See how we have resolved issues
SEE HOW WE INTERVENE
Uretek improves the structural resistance of wall surfaces through the patented Walls Restoring® method, which is based on injections of expanding resin. Discover all the steps in our interventions, from definition of the project to the final control.
We are close to you and we work wherever in the world our professionalism is needed.
We are familiar with your area and bring with us multinational experience.