Are you looking for a solution to:
WE STRENGTHEN STRUCTURES AND FOUNDATION SOIL WITH EXPANDING RESIN INJECTIONS
We offer solid solutions to meet the needs of engineers, technicians, designers, construction companies, general contractors, private citizens, and companies.
We are at your side, CARRYING OUT WORK, and we also work on subcontract to solve specific problems in limited areas.
Thanks to our internal technical office and team of engineers and geologists, we are also available for CONSULTATION and ASSISTANCE with PROJECT DESIGN.
WE KNOW YOUR WORLD
AND WE KNOW HOW TO ACT
WE WORK IN THE RESIDENTIAL SYSTEM TO:
- Consolidate structures and foundation soil
- Improvement of the mechanical and hydraulic properties of foundation soil
- Elimination of differential subsidence caused by washouts or erosion
- Recovering the lift of the terrain in the event of instabilities due to differential subsidence.
- Consolidation of masonry structures by rebuilding deteriorated binding agent in the wall surface
- Mitigate seismic risk
- Securing damaged buildings
- Helping to upgrade buildings due to load increases
- Mitigating the risk of foundation soil liquefaction
- Seismic improvement of masonry through injections for consolidation
- Secure structures pertaining to the building or carry out extraordinary maintenance
- Stabilizing walls and retaining walls that are bowed or settling
- Halting infiltration from masonry and retaining structures that show discontinuities (basements, cellars, lift wells)
- Filling and tensioning natural or man-made underground cavities at risk of potential collapse.
- Stabilizing and lifting floors by consolidating the subgrade and recovering planarity
- Structural support interventions for additional storeys, new installations or uses, or new constructions
- Enhancement of the mechanical and hydraulic properties of foundation soil
- Increase in lift of masonry parameters and retaining structures (pools on embankments, car parks, etc.).
Independent of the cause of subsidence, we make improvements to allow the soil-structure system to adapt to the new static situation.
HOW WE ACT
We inject expanding resin using patented methods. We have completed more than 55,000 projects. We have 30 years of experience reaching objectives with high customer satisfaction.
- Targeted, custom interventions
based on specific needs
- Project design
based on the structural and geotechnical conditions of the site
calibrated with our exclusive calculation software
- Custom projects
real-time adaptation to the real conditions of the terrain and structures
- Immediate results
results and benefits immediately following the work
- The exclusive Uretek Geoplus resins feature:
- High reactivity and quick polymerization
- Strong expansion with high swelling pressure
- High resistance to compression over time
- Wide spreading
See how we have resolved issues
in the residential system
We are close to you and we work wherever in the world our professionalism is needed.
We are familiar with your area and bring with us multinational experience.