Are you looking for a solution to:
WE STABILIZE AND PRESERVE STRUCTURES, FLOORING, AND MONUMENTAL MASONRY WITH EXPANDING RESIN INJECTIONS
We offer solid solutions to meet the needs of engineers, technicians, designers, construction companies, and general contractors.
We are at your side, CARRYING OUT WORK, and we also work on subcontract to solve specific problems in limited areas.
Thanks to our internal technical office and team of engineers and geologists, we are also available for CONSULTATION and ASSISTANCE with PROJECT DESIGN.
WE KNOW YOUR WORLD
AND WE KNOW HOW TO ACT
WE WORK IN THE MONUMENTS SYSTEM TO:
- Correct structural subsidence
- Repairing the differential subsidence of load-bearing structures and foundations
- Recovering the flatness of paving, squares, and buildings
- buildings with damaged structures (cracks) or damaged buildings
- retaining walls and structures
- potentially dangerous man-made or natural cavities
- Adapt terrain and masonry to the seismic risk
- Mitigating the risk of foundation soil liquefaction
- Seismic improvement of masonry through injections for consolidation
HOW WE ACT
We inject expanding resin using patented methods. We have completed more than 55,000 projects. We have 30 years of experience reaching objectives with high customer satisfaction.
- Targeted, custom interventions
based on specific needs
- Project design
based on the structural and geotechnical conditions of the site
calibrated with our exclusive calculation software
- Custom projects
real-time adaptation to the real conditions of the terrain and structures
- Immediate results
results and benefits immediately following the work
- The exclusive Uretek Geoplus® resins feature:
- High reactivity and quick polymerization
- Strong expansion with high swelling pressure
- High resistance to compression over time
- Wide spreading
Learn how we have solved problems related to the monuments system
We are close to you and we work wherever in the world our professionalism is needed.
We are familiar with your area and bring with us multinational experience.
In 30 years of experience,
we have completed more than 55,000 projects.
Consolidation of foundation soil – Castello a Tolentino
Castello Silverj Gentiloni is a noble residence built at the end of the 1800s with the...Explore