Solutions for the industrial system
Are you looking for a solution to:
Recover the flatness of flooring or subgrades?
Recover lowered structures, constructions, and buildings?
Increase the lift of the ground and structures?
Avoid subsidence in new constructions made on subsiding terrain?
WE STABILIZE AND PRESERVE STRUCTURES, FLOORING, AND MASONRY WITH EXPANDING RESIN INJECTIONS
We offer solid solutions to meet the needs of engineers, technicians, designers, construction companies, and general contractors.
We are at your side, CARRYING OUT WORK, and we also work on subcontract to solve specific problems in limited areas.
Thanks to our internal technical office and team of engineers and geologists, we are also available for CONSULTATION and ASSISTANCE with PROJECT DESIGN.
WE KNOW YOUR WORLD
AND WE KNOW HOW TO ACT
WE WORK IN THE INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM TO:
- Recover the flatness of industrial flooring or subgrades
- Depressions in subgrades and industrial warehouse flooring, high-traffic industrial buildings and commercial buildings
- Steps and discontinuities in joints that prevent merchandise-handling equipment from moving regularly and safely
- Recover differential subsidence or lowered structures and constructions
- Rails, tracks, and roads that are no longer flat
- Lowered structures and silo, tank, or conduit bases
- Subsidence of the flooring with the consequent incorrect calibration of the machinery
- Increase, upgrade, or recover the lift of the ground and structures for restorations or new installations
- Increased lift for existing structures
- Increased loading and storage capacities
- Increased safety loads when developing new installations
- Secure potentially dangerous buildings, structures, and constructions
- Stopping infiltration and washouts
- Filling cavities and anchoring masonry to prevent subsidence and collapse
- Mitigation of seismic risks
- Avoid subsidence and instabilities in new constructions made on subsiding or low-quality terrain
- Creation of deep foundations for the installation of new structures on subsiding soil (warehouses, basins, digesters, load-bearing structures, particularly heavy machinery, etc.)
- Installation of piles to reduce subsidence
HOW WE ACT
We inject expanding resin using patented methods. We have completed more than 55,000 projects. We have 30 years of experience reaching objectives with high customer satisfaction.
- Targeted, custom interventions
based on specific needs
- Project design
based on the structural and geotechnical conditions of the site
calibrated with our exclusive calculation software
- Custom projects
real-time adaptation to the real conditions of the terrain and structures
- Immediate results
results and benefits immediately following the work
- The exclusive Uretek Geoplus® resins feature:
- High reactivity and quick polymerization
- Strong expansion with high swelling pressure
- High resistance to compression over time
- Wide spreading
We are close to you and we work wherever in the world our professionalism is needed.
We are familiar with your area and bring with us multinational experience.